Homehealth Services - visiting optician services
In-home optician services.
Do you find it difficult to visit your high street optician alone? Did you know it is likely you will be entitled to a free eye test in the comfort of your own home?
Homehealth Services provides:
- Tests for Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetes etc.
- Complete eye examination for general well-being,
- Spectacle correction and level of vision checked
- Modern and portable diagnostic optical equipment
- Fully qualified, registered and experienced opticians
- ON THE DAY complete spectacle dispensing service if you require new glasses
- FREE fitting and delivery appointments
- FREE all year round aftercare
- FREE telephone advisory service
You are entitled to a FREE NHS sight test at home if you can no longer get to a high street optician unaccompanied and fall into one of the categories below.
- Aged 60 and over Under 16, or under 19 and in full time education
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having Diabetes or Glaucoma
- Aged 40 or over with a direct relative with Glaucoma, or have been advised by an ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
- Prescribed a complex lens
- Or if you receive the certain benefits or credits
Contact us by telephone: 0116 442 2062
- Leicester City
- Homehealth Services
- Service Type:
- Support at home
This page was last updated on 08 June 2018